Your health is our top priority. We are taking all appropriate measures to protect our visitors and staff. Our staff is trained and certified according to the new operating rules. We are equipped with all the means to disinfect the rooms after checking out our guests and are closely monitoring all the new rules.
We take the following measures to protect our visitors and staff:
- A special coordinator has been appointed as the person in charge to ensure that all health and safety measures determined by government orders are implemented.
- Temperature checks are required from all employees, upon arrival at the suites.
- We provide each member of the staff with adequate personal protection measures.
- There is special equipment (medical kit) in the event of an accident.
- In the main entrances there are installations of antiseptics with at least 60% alcohol for visitors.
- Disinfection of keys.
- Health services in all public spaces and especially in high-risk items.
- Cleaning rooms with steam cleaner
- Antiseptics in each room.
- The towels for the suites are packed and sealed
- Collaboration with a doctor who specializes in COVID-19
- As per the new protocols we are obliged to keep files with the details of the guests (name, nationality, country, passport number, date of arrival, departure day, mobile number, e-mail, address). PLEASE FILL THE FORM
- New check out time at 11:00 and check in at 15:00
- Before your arrival, if you haven’t already filled the form*, you will receive it by mail in order to fill all your details, so when you arrive you will just need to get the room key or codes.
- Before your arrival, you will receive an e-mail with all the information you need to know about your stay.
- There will be no daily change of sheets and towels and cleaning services will not be regular during the stay in the suites. Special arrangements with the coordinator.
- A safe distance must be maintained (between 1m and 2m) between guests and hotel staff and between each guest.
- Wash both hands regularly with soap and water.
- Payment: we recommend the use of credit cards for all transactions.
- If you do not feel well during your stay: contact the coordinator from your room for advice
We are waiting to welcome you and we believe that you will spend an unforgettable vacation with us. If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.